As co-founder, CMO and head of eCommerce, Darren led the geographically-dispersed ThinOptics and LTV Digital teams in creating exponential growth over a 2.5 year period, resulting in over $10M of annual sales across 170 countries internationally via eCommerce.
ThinOptics became the #1 selling reading glasses product in the US market during this period, with eCommerce representing over 90% of the total ThinOptics revenues.
Marketing covered a wide range of initiatives, including:
- Full-Funnel Digital Advertising – Social Media, Search and Display Networks, Dynamic Retargeting
- Content Strategy, SEO, Organic Social Media
- Retention and Referral Programs
- Direct Response Television (DRTV) Advertising – Including influencer content from Richard Karn (Al from “Home Improvement”)
- Influencer and Charity Partnership Collections and Events – Quincy Jones, Artlifting, Prevent Blindness, Tracy Reese
- Amazon and Additional US and International Marketplaces
- Multi-lingual Website, Content, Advertising and Customer Support for Several Geographies
“As a co-founder and CMO of ThinOptics Darren took our business from inception to the top-selling reading glasses product in the US market, primarily based on our success in eCommerce.
Darren and Adam have end to end competence in the eCommerce customer acquisition stack, from the conception and production of creative content, to creating compelling offers, and dynamic analysis that result in optimizing online conversion.”
Founder and Chairman, ThinOptics